In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan share a live Q&A event at which they wrestled with audience questions about minimalism, decluttering, passion, families, children, pets, clothes, finances, debt, mortgages, and much more.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Book: 10% Happier
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: Garner’s Modern American Usage
- Book: Grammatically Correct
- Book: So Good They Can’t Ignore You
- Contribution: The Hope Effect
- Essay: 90/90 Minimalism Rule
- Essay: A Minimalist Approach to Technology
- Essay: Alone Time
- Essay: Debt-Free
- Essay: Favorite Clothes of a Minimalist
- Essay: Fighting the Voice in Your Head
- Essay: Financial Freedom
- Essay: “Follow Your Passion” Is Crappy Advice
- Essay: Goodbye Fake Friends
- Essay: How to Start a Successful Blog
- Essay: I Got Rid of 2,000 Books and Started Reading More
- Essay: Killing Home Internet
- Essay: Life Is an Acquired Taste
- Essay: Most Emergencies Aren’t
- Essay: Need, Want, Like
- Essay: Photo-Scanning Party
- Essay: Retirement Planning
- Essay: Who the Hell Reads Your Blog Anyway?
- Event: How to Write Better
- Event: Minimalism Film
- Event: Tuesdays with The Minimalists
- Meetup: Minimalist.org
- Podcast: Technology
- Recommendation: Headspace
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.