In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan discuss the “next steps” after removing the clutter, and they answer the following questions:
- What activities did you cut out when you adopted minimalism?
- Do you ever reach a plateau when getting rid of your stuff?
- How do you store paper documents as a minimalist?
- When does minimalism go too far?
- What’s next after everything is decluttered?
Mentioned in This Episode
- Book: Essential
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: How to Be Alive
- Book: Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Book: So Good They Can’t Ignore You
- Book: SuperBetter
- Contribution: Habitat for Humanity
- Essay: A Day in the Life of a Minimalist
- Essay: Day 15 | Finances
- Essay: Financial Freedom
- Essay: First Thing in the Morning
- Essay: Getting Rid of Just-In-Case Items
- Essay: Killing Internet
- Essay: Let’s Play a Minimalism Game
- Essay: Offbeat
- Essay: Packing Party
- Essay: Photo-Scanning Party
- Essay: Retirement Planning
- Event: How to Write Better
- Event: Tuesdays with The Minimalists
- Recommendation: How to Be Alive
- Recommendation: Minimalist.org
- Tour: Minimalism Film
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.