In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan answer a bunch of random questions about minimalism, including:
- What do you do about relationships you no longer want to invest in?
- How do you control your compulsion to buy clothes?
- How do you deal with the guilt you feel when purchasing things?
- How do you deal with people who say minimalism is wrong?
- How do you explain to people why it took you so long to finish college?
- How do you balance using tracking tools without getting overwhelmed?
- Have you ever felt regret after letting something go?
Mentioned in This Episode
- Book: Essential
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Contribution: DonationTown.org
- Essay: 90/90 Minimalism Rule
- Essay: Financial Freedom
- Essay: Getting Rid of Just-In-Case Items
- Essay: Letting Go of Shitty Relationships
- Essay: Life Is an Acquired Taste
- Essay: Minimalist New Year’s Resolution
- Essay: Moving Beyond Goals
- Essay: Simple Triggers
- Essay: Tour My Minimalist Apartment
- Essay: When Goals Are Important
- Event: How to Write Better
- Event: Tuesdays with The Minimalists
- Meetup: Minimalist.org
- Recommendation: How to Start a Successful Blog Today
- Recommendation: Pull-up Bar
- Tour: Minimalism Film
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.