In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua discusses diet, exercise, sleep, stress, and more, and he answers the following questions:
- What diet supplements are most effective?
- How does minimalism change your diet?
- What is on the grocery list of a minimalist?
- What are the most ideal exercises for a minimalist?
Mentioned in This Episode
- App: f.lux
- Book: Eat Stop Eat
- Book: Essential
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Book: The Egoscue Method of Health Through Motion
- Essay: 18-Minute Minimalist Exercises
- Essay: A Minimalist’s Thoughts on Diet
- Essay: Food Is Not Entertainment
- Essay: Health Is a Vehicle, Not a Destination
- Event: How to Write Better
- Event: Tuesdays with The Minimalists
- Health Aid: Magic Bullet NutriBullet Blender
- Health Aid: Omega Masticating Juicer
- Health Aid: Sleep Master Sleep Mask
- Meetup: Minimalist.org
- Podcast: Found My Fitness Podcast
- Recommendation: Bulletproof Radio Podcast
- Supplement: Amazing Grass Green SuperFood
- Supplement: Natural Vitality Natural Calm
- Supplement: New Mood Anti-Stress & Serotonin
- Website: Lean Gains
- Tour: Minimalism Documentary
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.