In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan take a break from their podcasting break to discuss some of their favorite documentaries.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Blog: Minimal Wellness
- Book: Anything You Want
- Book: Essential
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Documentary: Amy
- Documentary: Citizenfour
- Documentary: Deeper, Further, Higher
- Documentary: Exit Through the Gift Shop
- Documentary: Fed Up
- Documentary: Food, Inc.
- Documentary: Grizzly Man
- Documentary: Hot Girls Wanted
- Documentary: I Am Not Your Guru
- Documentary: Jackass
- Documentary: Montage of Heck
- Documentary: Nitro Circus
- Documentary: O.J.: Made in America
- Documentary: PlantPure Nation
- Documentary: The Act of Killing
- Documentary: The Armstrong Lie
- Documentary: The True Cost
- Documentary: Welcome to Leith
- Documentary: Where to Invade Next
- Documentary: Wiener
- Essay: Start Here
- Own: Minimalism Film
- Podcast: Ben Greenfield
- Podcast: Let’s Know Things
- Podcast: Optimal Living Daily
- Podcast: The Mind Palace
- Soundtrack: Minimalism Film
- Tour: Minimalism Film
- Watch: A Rich Life with Less Stuff
- Watch: Minimalism Film
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.