In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan answer questions in front of a sold-out crowd in Chicago, including:
- How do we help the Baby Boomer generation adopt minimalism?
- How did you connect with all of the minimalists featured in your film?
- How did your move to Montana relate to your minimalist journey?
- Have you ever asked for anything back that you gave away?
- What advice do you have for documentary filmmakers?
- What new projects do you have planned for the future?
Mentioned in This Episode
- Book: Essential
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Own: Minimalism Documentary
- Recommendation: Bluehost
- Recommendation: Doxie Scanner
- Soundtrack: Minimalism Documentary
- Watch: Minimalism Documentary
- Website: Paleo Porn
- Website Design: SPYR
Our sincere thanks to all the folks at The Logan Theatre in Chicago for graciously hosting us and for helping us capture this podcast episode. This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.