In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan discuss lessons from touring, on-the-road routines, and their favorite cities.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Tour: Less Is Now
- Bag: Malcolm Fontier
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Essay: Pack Like The Minimalists
- Explore: Bombay House
- Explore: Corn Palace
- Explore: Luke’s Lobster
- Instagram: The Minimalists
- Listen: Everywhere I’ve Never Been Austin Hartley-Leonard
- Listen: Skye Steele
- Newsletter: The Minimalists
- Recommendation: AirPods
- Recommendation: Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast
- Recommendation: The Search for Everything: Wave Two John Mayer
- Twitter: Joshua Fields Millburn
- Twitter: Ryan Nicodemus
- Twitter: The Minimalists
- Watch: Making Minimalism
- Watch: Minimalism Documentary
- Watch: Mondays with The Minimalists
- Website: Asymmetrical Press
- Website: Colin Wright
- Website: Minimal Wellness
- Website: Paul Jarvis
- Workshop: How to Write Better
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcast is completely free, so if you find value in these episodes, please consider donating a dollar. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but positive reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
Questions? Leave a voicemail at 406-219-7839, or send a voice memo to [email protected]. We’ll also answer lightning-round questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter if you use #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.