One of the benefits of being on the road this year is that we get to learn what resonates most with people. It’s fascinating to hear what brought people our way, how they became interested in minimalism, and which of our essays make a lasting impression.
Below you’ll find a list of 10 essays that are frequently mentioned during our tour stops. Since so many people have found value in them, we figured you might, too.
- Letting Go of Sentimental Items
- How to Start a Successful Blog Today
- Getting Rid of Just-in-Case Items
- Fight Club’s Tyler Durden Is a Minimalist
- How to Write Better
- Tour My Minimalist Apartment
- Minimalism: An Elevator Pitch
- 30 Life Lessons From 30 Years
- The Minimalism Game
- Life’s Most Dangerous Question
How about you—do you have a favorite? If so, feel free to share it with us on Twitter.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.