Everything That Remains Tour 2014
Throughout 2014, The Minimalists will embark on a 100-city tour across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, & Australia to share their story and celebrate their new book, Everything That Remains.
At age 30, Joshua and Ryan left their six-figure corporate careers, got rid of most of their material possessions, and began living more deliberately. Come listen to them speak about their journey into the simple life, followed by a short reading from their new book, a Q&A session, and an optional book signing. Each event is 90 minutes. Admission is free. So are the hugs.
UPDATE: More than 63,000 RSVPs so far. Thanks!
2014 Tour Dates
—US & Canada 2014—
January to August — 82 Cities (list)
—UK & Ireland 2014—
October 9 — London (free tickets)
October 11 — Southampton (free tickets)
October 13 — Bristol (free tickets)
October 15 — Cardiff (free tickets)
October 17 — Birmingham (free tickets)
October 19 — Manchester (free tickets)
October 21 — Leeds (free tickets)
October 23 — Newcastle (free tickets)
October 25 — Edinburgh (free tickets)
October 27 — Glasgow (free tickets)
October 29 — Belfast (free tickets)
October 31 — Dublin (free tickets)
November 4 — Brisbane (free tickets)
November 6 — Gold Coast (free tickets)
November 9 — Sydney (free tickets)
November 12 — Melbourne (free tickets)
November 15 — Adelaide (free tickets)
November 19 — Perth (free tickets)
Previous Tour Dates
Big thanks to the 50,000+ people who have attended our tour stops over the past few years (list of previous cities). If you couldn’t make it to one of the events, you can watch a video of our 2013 Seattle meetup.
Want to help with the tour? The Minimalists need assistance with bookstores, photos, video, local media, local event-calendar placement, Wikipedia, and various other ways of spreading the message. Details here.
Is your city not listed? Sorry, we can’t make it everywhere (yet!). Stay updated on when The Minimalists will be in your city by subscribing to our essays via email (no spam, ever).
Other questions about the tour? Email: email@example.com.
Tour Photo Albums
- Everything That Remains Tour 2014
- Alberta Canada Mini-Tour 2013
- Spring Into Minimalism Tour 2013
- Holiday Happiness Tour 2012
- Minimalism Meetup Tour 2011/2012
Various reviews of The Minimalists past events:
- Video: JFM Reading in Phoenix (Other Side of Complexity)
- Meet The Minimalists in a Town Near You (Life Edited)
- Photo Essay: The Mins in NYC (Spyr Media)
- Minimalist Men Invade Church Street (Post Script)
- 365 Days of Minimalism (Right Mix)
- Audio of the Seattle Meetup (Town Hall)
- How to Live Maximally (Health Demystified)
- Lindsey Fox’s Review (Soulful Contrarian)
- Meeting The Minimalists in Dallas (Between the Temples)
- Meeting The Mins in Toronto (A Breath of Simplicity)
- Spyr Media’s Photos of the Austin Meetup (Spyr Media)
- St. Louis Meetup Review (Danger Dame)
- The Minimalists Aren’t Bullshit (Almost Bohemian)
- The Minimalists Were Here (Livin’ Like a Freebird)
- The Minimalists Tour Lands in Milwaukee (Morning’s Light)
- We’re All Deeper than Our Resumes (Cultivating Eccentricity)
- Why You Should Meet The Minimalists (Unbridled Existence)
- TinyLiving Catches The Minimalists on Tour (TinyLiving)