In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus share a handful of interviews from their new film, Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things, which hits United States and Canadian theaters starting today, May 24, 2016. Find your nearest showing here. You can also pre-order the online version of the film worldwide here, which includes six hours of bonus content.
People Featured in This Episode
- Rick Hanson, Ph.D., Neuropsychologist
- Jesse Jacobs, Entrepreneur
- Shannon Whitehead, Sustainable Apparel Consultant
- Sam Harris, Ph.D., Neuroscientist
- Juliet Schor, Ph.D., Economist and Sociologist
- Patrick Rhone, Author
- Yarrow Kraner, Film Director and Photographer
- Ryan Nicodemus Co-founder, The Minimalists
- Joshua Fields Millburn, Co-founder, The Minimalists
- Leo Babauta, Author
- David Friedlander, Communications Director, LifeEdited
- Jacqueline Smith, Illustrator and Designer
- Joshua Becker, Author
- Kim Becker, Co-founder, The Hope Effect
Mentioned in This Episode
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.