In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan discuss mental clutter, internal clutter, and emotional clutter, and they answer the following questions:
- Is there a connection between physical clutter and mental clutter?
- What is the best way to declutter your mind?
- What are the best meditation practices to focus and clear your mind?
- How do you practice minimalism despite mental health challenges?
Mentioned in This Episode
- Article: Tony Robbins’s Morning Routine
- Book: 10% Happier
- Book: Essential
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Book: The Mindful Athlete
- Book: Waking Up
- Essay: Fighting the Voice in Your Head
- Essay: Live Like Stan
- Essay: Packing Party
- Essay: Waking Up
- Event: How to Write Better
- Event: Tuesdays with The Minimalists
- Meditation: 10% Happier
- Meditation: 20 Minutes of Awesome
- Meditation: Calm
- Meditation: Headspace
- Meditation: Sam Harris Guided Meditations
- Meditation: Transcendental Meditation
- Meetup: Minimalist.org
- Recommendation: How to Be Here
- Recommendation: The More of Less
- Tour: Minimalism Documentary
- Website: Wim Hof Method
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.