In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan answer a bunch of questions about minimalism, including:
- Can adopting minimalist practices improve my mental state?
- What are The Minimalists’ plans for 2017?
- When are The Minimalists coming to my city?
- After I adopt minimalist practices and declutter, how do I maintain my new neat and orderly life?
- How do I address the nagging worry that everything will fall apart?
- When you purchase items, do you ensure the companies you purchase from use ethical, sustainable, and environmentally responsible practices?
- What did you do to grow your website and spread your message?
- What tools do you use to write?
- How do I stay present while traveling and stop viewing much of my trips through the camera viewfinder?
Mentioned in This Episode
- App: Scrivener
- Blog: Seth Godin
- Book: 10% Happier
- Book: Essential
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: How to Be Here
- Book: Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Book: Waking Up
- Charity: Donation Town
- Charity: Give Well
- Charity: The Hope Effect
- Course: How to Write Better
- Essay: 20 Dollars, 20 Minutes
- Essay: 90/90 Minimalism Rule
- Essay: How to Start a Successful Blog Today
- Gift: Everything That Remains
- Instagram: @JFM
- Podcast: 10% Happier
- Podcast: Away
- Podcast: Creating
- Podcast: Holidays
- Podcast: The Journal
- Podcast: The RobCast
- Podcast: Waking Up
- Speaking: The Minimalists
- Tour: The Minimalists
- Watch: Minimalism Documentary
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.