In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan discuss passion, and they answer the following questions:
- How do you focus on one passion when you enjoy many passions?
- How do you find your passion?
- How do you make a living from your passion?
- How do you prioritize your time to accommodate all your passions?
Mentioned in This Episode
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: Essential
- Book: Live A Meaningful Life
- Essay: A Rich Life with Less Stuff
- Essay: A Simple Year
- Essay: ‘Follow Your Passion’ Is Crappy Advice
- Essay: How to Start a Blog
- Essay: Packing Party
- Essay: Retirement Planning
- Essay: The Minimalists Open a Coffeehouse
- Meetup: Minimalist.org
- Own: Minimalism Film
- Podcast: Tim Ferriss
- Recommendation: Art of Charm — Cal Newport
- Recommendation: The Wright Brothers
- Tour: Minimalism Film
- Watch: Minimalism Film
- Workshop: How to Write Better
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.