In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan present some of their best answers from 2016, and they answer the following questions:
- How do you minimize social media feeds and not miss important info?
- What are some alternative education options besides college?
- How do you commit to a career choice?
- How can you best express the benefits of minimalism to others?
- How do you find your passion?
- How do you form a financial team with your partner who thinks some debt is okay?
- How do you differentiate between good criticism and bad criticism?
Mentioned in This Episode
- Podcast: Career
- Podcast: Criticism
- Podcast: Debt
- Podcast: Education
- Podcast: Miami
- Podcast: Passion
- Podcast: Technology
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.