In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan answer a bunch of questions about minimalism, including:
- When will The Minimalists have a tour stop in my city?
- Can I gradually adopt minimalist practices, or do I have to adopt them all at once?
- How do I get all my family members to become practicing minimalists like me?
- What are the best options for financially sound end-of-life planning?
- How did you let go of items that you spent a lot of money on?
- If everyone adopted minimalism and stopped buying stuff, wouldn’t that cause an economic crisis?
Mentioned in This Episode
- Tour: Less Is Now
- Book: Essential
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Essay: 20 Dollars, 20 Minutes
- Essay: Don’t Collect All Three!
- Essay: Here, Have an Organ
- Essay: Scared to Death of Death
- Essay: Stimulate the Economy Like a Minimalist
- Newsletter: The Minimalists
This episode was produced by Shawn Harding. Our theme music was written and performed by Peter Doran. Our podcasts are completely free, so if you found value in this episode, and you’d like to help us produce more, please consider donating a dollar to The Minimalists. Your donations help keep this podcast 100% advertisement-free (because advertisements suck).
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but your positive, creative reviews also help our simple-living message reach more ears.
If you have a question for The Minimalists you’d like us to answer on our podcast, please leave a message on our voicemail at 406-219-7839. We’ll also answer some questions from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on our podcast: #AskTheMinimalists.
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.